A Guide to Adding Servers in Minecraft Windows 10 (2019 Edition)
Minecraft, the iconic sandbox game, offers endless adventures and possibilities. One of the most exciting aspects of the game is multiplayer gameplay, where you can join friends or explore new worlds on various servers. If you're playing Minecraft on Windows 10 and looking to add servers to your game, you're in the right place. In this guide, we'll walk you through the steps to add servers to Minecraft Windows 10 Edition in the 2019 edition of the game.
Adding Servers in Minecraft Windows 10: Step by Step
Follow these straightforward steps to add servers to your Minecraft Windows 10 Edition:
Step 1: Launch Minecraft Windows 10 Edition
Start by launching Minecraft on your Windows 10 device. Ensure that you have the game installed and updated to the latest version.
Step 2: Access the Servers Menu
Once you're in the main menu of Minecraft, click on the "Play" button.
Step 3: Add a Server
In the "Play" menu, you'll see an option called "Servers" on the right-hand side. Click on it.
Step 4: Add Server
Here, you'll find a list of the servers you've already added. To add a new server, click on the "Add Server" button.
Step 5: Fill in Server Information
- You'll now be prompted to enter the server details. These details typically include the server name and the server IP address.
- Give your server a name that helps you identify it easily.
- Enter the server's IP address in the "Server Address" field. Make sure you input the correct IP address to connect to the desired server.
Step 6: Save the Server
After entering the server information, click the "Save" button to add the server to your list.
Step 7: Play on the Added Server
Once you've added the server, it will appear in your list of servers on the "Servers" menu. Click on the server you want to play on.
Step 8: Join the Server
After selecting the server, click the "Join Server" button to connect. You'll be taken to the server's world, and you can start playing with friends or exploring the server's unique features.
Tips for Adding Servers:
- Ensure that you have the correct server address, including the port if required.
- If the server you're trying to connect to is using a specific version of Minecraft, make sure your game is also set to that version for compatibility.
- Pay attention to server rules and guidelines to ensure a positive gaming experience.
Adding servers to Minecraft Windows 10 Edition is a simple process that allows you to explore a wide variety of player-created worlds and game modes. By following the steps outlined in this guide, you can easily connect to your favorite servers and embark on countless adventures with friends and the Minecraft community. Whether you're into survival, creative mode, or mini-games, the world of Minecraft servers has something for every player to enjoy. So, add your preferred servers, dive into the blocky universe, and let the adventures begin!